1.6.14














started stitching again
a cushion cover for W, started on Father´s Day
it might be ready for Christmas
somehow pain always leads to stitching
i´ve got a whole collection of back pain cushion covers
.
those marzipan + dark chocolate scones however are more a Winter treat
but it has been quite cold around here in the last days
.
my begonias before their annual dusting shower
.
working on GOLDEN TOP RINGS
and some new ear studs
since my ears aren´t pierced i have to hold them up to them to see how they´ve turned out
.
lily of the valley picked the day before my operation
they´re dried by now but still smelling divine
.
RHUBARB SYRUP - thank you for the reminder ALMA
a wonderful POST about healing and patience - just in time for me
a nice LONG DRESS
Cloud In Hand WEAVING






19 Kommentare:

  1. oh I love your life...come here and have coffe with me

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oh anna I´m in love with your stitchery
    I wish I would have time for it too

    and you would you be so nice to give me the recipe for the marzipan scones?
    someone here loves marzipan so much - sometimes I think more than me

    and thank you for the link about healing and patience
    so good

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. here it is:
      http://mynameisyeh.com/mynameisyeh/2014/5/marzipan-dark-chocolate-and-raspberry-scones

      but i just added marzipan and chocolate to my favorite scone recipe instead:)

      here words are wonderful, aren´t they?
      and someday when you´re old and bored, you´ll stitch a bit for sure:)

      Löschen
    2. Danach hätte ich auch gleich gefragt! Hmmm, Marzipan!
      Sind das Funkien in den Töpfen? Wunderschön allemal!

      Löschen
    3. ganz versteckt hinter mir mit dem ohrring sind funkien zu sehen
      drüber feigen

      die bunten blätter gehören meinen begonien:)
      oder hab ich irgendwo noch ein blatt vergessen?!

      Löschen
  3. mögen die stickereien ein ende haben.
    echt. so was.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I'm sure you've heard of the cool foggy summers in San Francisco. Marzipan + dark chocolate scones would fit right into our June. I've never tasted a scone with marzipan -- yum!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. then you definitely have to give them a try right away! put maybe put some cherries in there...

      Löschen
  5. Wishing you a speedy and pain-free recovery! I so love reading here.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Antworten
    1. so, you´re a begonia fan too?!

      Löschen
    2. Absolutely! Haha just came across this bookmarked page. I only have four varieties, and the rexes tend to perish in hot San Diego weather, but I absolutely love them. Your collection is nuts! Someday...

      Löschen