1.4.14











the nice ladies from 0941 invited me to take part in their PRIVATE SALE this week
so in case you´re from the Regensburg area
do stop by and treat yourself to some fine fashion and jewellery
.
i already saved this lovely shirt for myself:)
(here i´m checking out the roof in it)
PUZZLE RINGS, CORAL PENDANTS and CHANGE EARSTUDS will be for sale there
amongst a lot of other pieces
.
3. + 4.4. 11 - 19 Uhr
0941 Head Office
Domplatz 7
Hinterhof, 3. Stock




.
oh, and take a look at those colour gradient muscari!
sadly that´s the only rip van winkle narcissus in my garden
but there´s a whole lot of vintage victoria primeroses
.
have a wonderful spring week with lots of cherry blossoms







 

12 Kommentare:

  1. i like your loftopenermechanism
    we have the same
    and as a child i´ve often pinched my fingers there
    autsch

    happy day

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. and in the afternoon I´m going to the cherry blossom at my parents home
      can´t wait to see my old tree

      Löschen
    2. unfortunately that isn´t my own cherry tree:(
      but i do pass it every day by bike

      so far my fingers didn´t get caught in that mechanism
      but i don´t go up there that often:)
      i do love those details a lot

      happy afternoon!

      Löschen
  2. Wir haben einen Kirschblütenbaum in unserem Garten stehen, aber irgendwie blüht der mal noch gar nicht so schön, wie der auf deinem Bild. Aber bald gehen die Blüten der Magnolienbäume vor dem Standesamt, der Stadt neben der ich wohne, auf. Es sieht so schön aus, letztes Jahr habe ich einfach ein Shooting dort gemacht. :P

    Viele Grüße,
    Kim

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. dafür blüht dieser baum nur - krischen gibt es keine:) und deiner ist bestimmt gleich zwei mal eine pracht!

      die magnolien brauchen hier allerdings noch ein bisschen...

      Löschen
  3. your pictures are always so unique. and calm. and soft.
    and wonderful. i would lose myself in it.

    have a great time.
    eni

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I hope your sale went well. Such lovely photographs, as usual : )

    AntwortenLöschen